Saturday, February 21, 2009

!0!5 Saturdays!! MANIC!! My B-DAY!!


Saturdays @ 1015 Folsom are "on like donkey kong"!!! Its my new Saturday spot. RSVP @ the facebook event for free entry bef 12 and only $10 after and check out my set the way it should be heard. LOUD on great sound with a bitchin dance floor!! Im rocking the front room all night long so stop by and shake a tail!!! BTW at midnight its my B-Day!!

RSVP HERE



Then my official b-day party is at MANIC this coming monday with all my boys on the decks!!!! Zhaldee, Sam Isaac, Don Lynch, Guzie and Solarz (Rock-It Scientists) will all be rocking the set. This is a must not miss all star night of fun.. Well you say its your Birthday.. Well its my Birthday too!!!!

Never a cover.. Always special drinks and drink specials served up by Keahi. Janice B our Party Police

3138 Fillmore MATRIXFILLMORE SF

Join the MANIC MONDAYS posse

No comments:

Post a Comment