Monday, March 3, 2008

Guilty Pleasure 2005




Guilty Pleasure All the music you are ashamed to admit you actually listened to in 2005...

Guilty Pleasure

Track Listing
1. Free Falling - Tom Petty
2. Big Poppa - Notorious BIG
3. Feels Like Ladi Dadi - Bit Jockey Ean Golden on the 0's and 1's Mix
4. Drop It Like Its Hendrix - DJ Mei-Lwun
5. Break on - Dj Mei-Lwun
6. Loose Yourself Vs Punjabi MC
7. Sweet Home Country Grammar - Dj Mei-Lwun
8. Crazy In Love - Dj Mei-Lwun less B Edit
9. OPP - Naughty By Nature
10. Rock Your Body - Justin Timberlake
11. Sex You Up - Color Me Bad
12. Beautiful - Snoop Dogg
13. Shout - Tears For Fears
14. Mobb Deep Inst
15. Goodies - Ciara
16. Usher Bites - Dj Mei-Lwun
17. I Got Your Money - ODB
18. Rumors - Timex Social Club
19. Freak-A-Leak - Petey Pablo
20. Kiss My Crack - Dj Axel
21. I Need You Tonight - INXS
22. Caught Up -Usher
23. I Can't Go For That Freak - Hall and Oates Vs Petey Pablo
24. Pass Tha Dutch - Missy Elliot
25. Poison - Bell Biv Divo
26. Milkshake - Kellis
27. Kiss - Prince
28. Like I Love You -JT
29. My Working Vacation - Dj Mei-Lwun

No comments:

Post a Comment